Barre au Sol *NEW*
Barre au Sol
Course: Barre au Sol (all levels)
Not offered at this time
Barre au Sol is a whole body conditioning class based on the principles of classical ballet. The class consists of sequences of repetitive ballet-inspired movements accompanied by classical piano music, and is entirely executed on the floor, similarly to Pilates. Barre au Sol helps to develop and maintain correct posture, increase musical awareness, strengthen the muscles in the ankles, feet, legs, lower back and center corps, all while working flexibility in the legs, feet and back. No fitness or dance experience required!
– Strengthen muscles in legs, back and center corps
– Increase flexibility in legs and back
– Develop musical awareness
– Develop and maintain correct posture
– Students are required to wear ballet slippers or socks
– Clothing should preferably be form-fitting and suitable for physical activity
– Please bring seat cushioning if you have lower back issues
FEE: please contact administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Reviews found for this course.